Napoleon represents Stalin for the following reasons:
- He opposes Snowball’s (Trotsky’s) ideas and later uses Snowball’s ideas to his own benefit.
- Blames Snowball for everything that occurs (even when he was absent).
- He assumes as “Leader” of the farm and makes his own rules.
- No one objects to him, if they do his guard dogs threaten them.
- Makes minor changes to the Commandments.
Napoleon is an ambitious and powerful character who likes to get his way, Napoleon is actually Joseph Stalin in reality and they have a lot of things in common,
For an example
-He acted as a leader with Trotsky after the Russian revolution.
-He acts as one of two leaders of animal farm with snowball